The Trollius Muncherus Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Trollius Muncherus Clan Forum

A forum for the members of the The Trollius Muncherus Clan on the game Kingdom of Loathing.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slime Tube Adventuring

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Graveyardhag
Admin
Admin
Graveyardhag

Female
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Slime Tube Adventuring Empty
PostSubject: Slime Tube Adventuring   Slime Tube Adventuring Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:14 pm

Ok guys, so The Slime Tube is a new dungeon, and it is very very much easier to survive in than Hobopolis.
Currently, because Hobopolis is high level content we have the "Hobopolis Adventurer" clan title for those who can't normally access the dungeons.
Now we have a lower level dungeon, and so we now have to re-arrange what we are doing.
There are a few options I have in mind
The first is the very simple - just open what we want, when we want it. However, that means much micromanaging of who is going where.
The second - Only have one dungeon open at a time. This is not ideal, as we may have people who want to do Hobopolis waiting, or vice-versa for the slime tube.
The third, and most expensive - Is to open a second clan, whitelist everyone and have one dungeon open in each clan. This will be seriously expensive however, so it wont be happening anytime soon.

The best one there is the first. I'll simply ask everyone to be very careful where you are adventuring, and to take note what everyone else is doing. A level 6 account will be able to play in the slime tube, but you certaintly wont last in hobopolis.

So for now, there will be a second dungeon title "Slime Slayer" Any person over level 5 who does not ordinarily have access to the dungeon can ask to be placed in that title if they want to have a go in the slime tube.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aussiesimmers.freeforums.org
heywood22

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Slime Tube Adventuring   Slime Tube Adventuring Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Any plans to open hobopolis soon? I'd like to dive, but if it's not going to be open for a while, I'll think about thinking about ascending sometime.

If meat's an issue, I'm not rich by any means, but I'd be willing to more than split the cost with other interested divers. Or something. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
oonuthin

oonuthin

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Slime Tube Adventuring   Slime Tube Adventuring Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:03 pm

Graveyardhag wrote:
O
The third, and most expensive - Is to open a second clan, whitelist everyone and have one dungeon open in each clan. This will be seriously expensive however, so it wont be happening anytime soon.

I inherited a clan a while back and put a multi in charge. Sadly all those who played in that clan left and it just sits there now. I have the meat to buy the dungeons(contributions are welcome too once it is up) and such and am willing to set up a sister-clan for this purpose.

I can set this up soon, I may want to try to solo hobopolis and slime tube first before making it really active.

After my contests and HCO I was gonna jump over to that clan and play with administration anyway so I am offering it up to everyone. Clan is Rocket-House and Leader is DoubleOFan(Account #203541)

"God bless this Rocket-House,
And all who dwell in this Rocket-House."
Back to top Go down
Drnka

Male
Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Slime Tube Adventuring   Slime Tube Adventuring Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:21 am

How is the clan coming with slime hates it gear? I'd like a slimeling, but don't feel like just buying one.
Back to top Go down
Graveyardhag
Admin
Admin
Graveyardhag

Female

PostSubject: Re: Slime Tube Adventuring   Slime Tube Adventuring Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:23 am

which gear is the slime hates it stuff? the ones that you need that thing the mother slime drops?
Back to top Go down
Drnka

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slime Tube Adventuring   Slime Tube Adventuring Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:17 pm

Yeah, the gear made with caustic slime nodules. I think they're needed to get the monster level high enough.
Back to top Go down
Graveyardhag
Admin
Admin
Graveyardhag

Female

PostSubject: Re: Slime Tube Adventuring   Slime Tube Adventuring Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:01 am

I have gotten as far as sliming a rusty shovel, after that, nada!
I didn't undertsnad the mechanics of mother slime before, still dont for that matter and now, it's just too much effort to go to at this moment!
Back to top Go down
Drnka

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slime Tube Adventuring   Slime Tube Adventuring Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:01 pm

Ah, ok.
Back to top Go down
Graveyardhag
Admin
Admin
Graveyardhag

Female

PostSubject: Re: Slime Tube Adventuring   Slime Tube Adventuring Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:24 am

I did pick up a rusty bracelet this run as well. So I have another piece ready to be slimed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drnka

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slime Tube Adventuring   Slime Tube Adventuring Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:40 am

I think the full outfit uses 2 of those necklaces, a shovel, a rusty diving helmet, a rusty compass, and a rusty metal greaves (made from antique greaves). Stupid necklaces take a run each, and maybe a wand zap or 2.
Back to top Go down
Graveyardhag
Admin
Admin
Graveyardhag

Female

PostSubject: Re: Slime Tube Adventuring   Slime Tube Adventuring Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:17 am

All of those things, that many slime runs again, as well as that many nodules. so thats 6 of everything. plus tickles instead of squeezes which makes the slime runs a bit longer. not that they are long now Very Happy

How are nodules dropped? whats the mechanic for them?

I think in the new year would be a good time to look seriously at doing this stuff, I simply dont have the time right now (as you can see by my failure to log in much) and crimbo is coming up in 2 weeks, there is still a slime run open if anyone wants to jump into it to slime some stuff.
Back to top Go down
Drnka

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slime Tube Adventuring   Slime Tube Adventuring Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:45 am

Higher monster level means fewer turns in the tube before the boss. Fewer turns means better drops.
Back to top Go down
Graveyardhag
Admin
Admin
Graveyardhag

Female

PostSubject: Re: Slime Tube Adventuring   Slime Tube Adventuring Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Does item drop % pluses affect it at all?

I could just wiki this, but yeah, I like making you feel smart lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slime Tube Adventuring   Slime Tube Adventuring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slime Tube Adventuring
Page 1 of 1